Friday, July 16, 2010

Quick update!

i am kinda person who dislike to read



especially, if there was tonned of word in a page



i am lazy right?



hence, i make a picture to tell it own story with short caption :)



Cause my i think i use my right brain more than my left 1 :P



Universal Studio Mashmaroo :)



Client compliment letter to me :)


Well, this si classic

it show that ur PC screen will full of memo pad if you on too much urgent leave :P


While waiting for bus to fetch me


i am on leave to my R.u.n. A.w.a.y P.l.a.n


i know, but i indeed very love my hair ^^

While waiting for my dinner to be cook :D

It is rainning


His car


i was way too love this pic :)


is a horrible week for me, as i cut my finger



Discover T.Liow got a cutie little piggy purse

yup! that is the handyplast for my cut ;(

Minute maid, i love the mix fruit flavour



Well, i can said i very bad luck, get my 2nd cut within a week


Yeast bread! it is soft, Hokkaido Cream, it smell nice












Thanks to T.Liow

i have a wonderful Rendang Nasi Lemak Bento :)


No comments: