Friday, October 29, 2010

What the H**L !!! one in million


Attention: 'no offense, just want to yell out some voice, not to take any legal action'

Gosh! it really was like a 'horror' movie feeling

and goose up my skin

it appear in my clg's lunch, and we decide to take a photo of it, the vegetarian's stall cashier too, just silent & fast refund us

have remember previously i post up in my FB? that was a worm on my lunch, but that is mix rice stall

of course, that was a different food, but in same food court,how bad :(

*Koufu 768 woodlands mart* be aware!

i do have experience find some hair in food (forget which stall) , or a metal strip in my lunch (fish ball noodle stall)

i think for food & beverage process should be more careful of hygience effect, some how,i understand is hard to control, but try the best :)

(All Right Reserved by Post Master)

No comments: